Back from my holiday and ready for new reviews. I am starting with an Austrian one, called Zipfer. Didn't have much to try, just a small can. As I was getting back from my beer trip I had so many bottles that I decided for something less heavy...
- brewery: brewed in Zipf since 1858 (Brauerei Zipf)
- type of beer: lager
- bought in: @ a gas station in front of Schonbrunn
- container grade (can): just a can, not much to tell
- the looks: head (very light foamy), body (a light sparkling yellow)
- the taste: light sweet going into bitterness
- the smell: moderate hoppy
Whatever I guess...