Newcastle Brown Ale really convinced to the ales so I decided to give some more a try. Picked them all randomly at a store and the first second ale was Spitfire.
- brewery: Shepherd Neame
- type of beer: kentish brown ale
- bought in: @ Sainsbury's in London
- container grade (bottle): typic ale I guess - look at me, already an ale expert;)
- the looks: head (white and foamy), body (clear dark brownish)
- the taste: not sweet and not bitter
- the smell: beer breezy
I'll have another one but maybe not right away...