I know, I know... long time no see... I explained on Twitter... So enough said. I come back to you with another beer. This time we're dealing with Staropramen (means "old spring"). So let's take a first sip. Oh, by the way I found my testing beer glass. It was quietly waiting for me in a small shop in Porto...PRE-REVIEW]
- brewery: Czech brewery from Prague (Smichov district) founded in 1869 (now owned by InBev)
- type of beer: a premium lager
- bought in: a shop in a village outside of Prague
- container grade (bottle): nice
- the looks: head (semi sized fast disappearing with a snow-like color), body (clear and gold)
- the taste: first sip is kind of sweet-bitter, and the rest I think is more of a light sweet one
- the smell: a little yeasty I guess
I'll have another one and another one...
PS. And this is my mug...