The third ale that has presented itself to me was Abbot Ale which kept the standards and encouraged me to continue to explore the ales.
- brewery: Greene King
- type of beer: brown ale
- bought in: @ Sainsbury's in London
- container grade (bottle): kind of you'd expect to get from a pope
- the looks: head (white big foamy one), body (sparkling dark orange)
- the taste: light sweet with random hoppy drop
- the smell: alish (not sure if this word exist)
I'll have another one but maybe not right away...