The fourth ale did not live up to my expectations. I went out to a bar in order to try out a non-bottled ale. A random choice resulted in Pedigree... well, random is not always good.
- brewery: Burton Unions
- type of beer: brown ale
- bought in: @ a pub in London
- container grade (bottle): no bottle nowhere near
- the looks: head (flat and thin), body (a dark brown-orange, this one)
- the taste: a bit bitter and out of gas, I guess you might say horrible
- the smell: water like (and it is not good for any beer)
It took a while but I finished it...