Girl Likes Beer returns with a batch of ale beer reviews. First one to go is Newcastle Brown Ale. Had high hopes cause it my first ale beer. Newcastle didn't disappoint me at all. Definitely go try it out.
- brewery: Tyne & Wear, England
- type of beer: dark brown ale
- bought in: @ Sainsbury's in London
- container grade (bottle): clean and sharp
- the looks: head (small a bit greyish), body (kind of dark amber color)
- the taste: light sweet I guess
- the smell: light cookie
I'll have another one and another one...