After the first "green double" the time has come to try a first wheat beer on Girl Likes Beer podcast. And it's not some ordinary hefe weissbeer, it's made by the oldest brewery in the world. Cool, right?! And the 30th video review. Thank you all for your support!
The video is also available on YouTube.
- brewery: Weihenstephan Brewery, Germany
- type of beer: hefe weissbeer
- bought in: a supermarket in Warsaw
- container grade (bottle): standard one
- the looks: head (almost none), body (very foggy, lightweight yellow)
- the taste: citrus note
- the smell: citrus note