After an exciting weekend filled with interesting Eastern beers we come back to a more traditional way of reviewing beers. In the third episode of third season I'm about to review two islander beers. One Scottish and one Irish.
The video is also available on YouTube.
- brewery: Belhaven brewery, Scotland
- type of beer: Scottish Ale
- bought in: a supermarket in Warsaw
- container grade (can): big and rounded
- the looks: head (almost non existant), body (dark orange)
- the taste: carmazine
- the smell: malty
- brewery: Greene brewery, Ireland
- type of beer: cream ale
- bought in: supermarket in Warsaw
- container grade (can): standard but with cool widget inside
- the looks: head (as thick as a cream), body (dark orange)
- the taste: creamy but very watery beer
- the smell: creamy head smell