I've been told that I have too many lagers. I cannot disagree however... The one that I'm having today comes as a surprise. You'll see. Also I'd like to mention that some beers I get as gift from my friends so I can't choose the beer style. Just happy to get as many countries as possible.
The video is also available on YouTube.
- brewery: Karlovacko brewery, Croatia
- type of beer: lager
- bought in: not bought, brought by a friend straight from Croatia
- container grade (bottle): classic green bottle
- the looks: head (quite thick and airy), body (classic lager)
- the taste: gentle hops (almost none) with nice caramel component
- the smell: slight hoppiness