Honestly I thought this day would never come. OK, maybe not never. But certainly not this year. And it sort of didn't. I taped this episode a few weeks back quite spontaneously. I didn't remember the number of a previous episode so I just randomly chose a higher one. As a result this episode is the New Years one. With the first Polish beer ever on Girl Likes Beer podcast. I am so excited. Hope you are to.
The video is also available on YouTube.
- brewery: Browar Kormoran, Poland (premier in Autumn 2009)
- type of beer: cherry beer
- bought in: a restaurant in Warsaw
- container grade (bottle): cute and chubby
- the looks: head (white and small), body (crystal clear, raspbeery)
- the taste: full cherry all the way
- the smell: cherry