Friday 1 January 2010

Wiśnia w piwie (#65)

Honestly I thought this day would never come. OK, maybe not never. But certainly not this year. And it sort of didn't. I taped this episode a few weeks back quite spontaneously. I didn't remember the number of a previous episode so I just randomly chose a higher one. As a result this episode is the New Years one. With the first Polish beer ever on Girl Likes Beer podcast. I am so excited. Hope you are to.


The video is also available on YouTube.

1. [PRE-REVIEW]

  • brewery: Browar Kormoran, Poland (premier in Autumn 2009)
  • type of beer: cherry beer
  • bought in: a restaurant in Warsaw
  • container grade (bottle): cute and chubby 

2. [REVIEW]

  • the looks: head (white and small), body (crystal clear, raspbeery)
  • the taste: full cherry all the way
  • the smell: cherry

3. [RECOMMENDATION]

No comments:

Post a Comment