You know that I have a hand (or my friends have) for picking non-alcoholic beers. So one day I thought it would be a good idea to try a hefe weiss beer with grapfruit falvor. Don't have to add it turned out to be non-alcoholic beverage.
While picking beers for this episode I saw that beer again. And so without further ado I give you... Schofferhofer.
The video is also available on YouTube.
PS. I say in the video that wheat beer is not light in color. It is actually. However more foggy and faded.
- brewery: Binding brauerei, Germany
- type of beer: wheat beer
- bought in: a supermarket in Warsaw
- container grade (bottle): colorful
- the looks: head (none), body (full orange)
- the taste: like grapefruit juice/soda
- the smell: grapefruit