Friday 20 November 2009

Schofferhofer (#58)

You know that I have a hand (or my friends have) for picking non-alcoholic beers. So one day I thought it would be a good idea to try a hefe weiss beer with grapfruit falvor. Don't have to add it turned out to be non-alcoholic beverage.
While picking beers for this episode I saw that beer again. And so without further ado I give you... Schofferhofer.


The video is also available on YouTube.

PS. I say in the video that wheat beer is not light in color. It is actually. However more foggy and faded.

1. [PRE-REVIEW]

  • brewery: Binding brauerei, Germany
  • type of beer: wheat beer
  • bought in: a supermarket in Warsaw
  • container grade (bottle): colorful 

2. [REVIEW]

  • the looks: head (none), body (full orange)
  • the taste: like grapefruit juice/soda
  • the smell: grapefruit

3. [RECOMMENDATION]

No comments:

Post a Comment