The time has come to share my beer findings from the Eastern side of the world. I hope you quests were as nice as mine. For the beer blogging Friday themed "Eastern beers" I have chosen an Ukrainina beer called Obolon Velvet. To find out why and how the beer turned out see the video below. After all I do video reviews and can't tell you everything before hand.
Can't wait to see you Eastern impressions. You can post your links here or under the announcement.
You can watch the review also on YouTube.
- brewery: Obolon brewery, Ukraine
- type of beer: dark lager
- bought in: Warsaw
- container grade (bottle): just big
- the looks: head (dark yellowish), body (ruby)
- the taste: very sweet with malty ending, full bodied; a bit carmazine;)
- the smell: very malty small with candy sweetness Haribo like