Saturday 14 March 2009

Bud (#24)

Today I am looking at another side of the Budweiser trademark dispute. Few episodes back I tried Budejovicky budvar. Luckily I was able to find the other Budweiser in my local supermarket. It is sold here as Bud since the Anheuser Busch can use Budweiser brand only in the US.

So let's see what is this beer really about...


Bud review from Girl Likes Beer on Vimeo.

1. [PRE-REVIEW]

  • brewery: Stag Brewing Company, UK
  • type of beer: lager
  • bought in: @ supermarket in Warsaw
  • container grade (bottle): a king of beer bottle;) 

2. [REVIEW]

  • the looks: head (classic white and disappearing), body (light yellow)
  • the taste: hoppy with refreshing aftertaste
  • the smell: hoppy

3. [RECOMMENDATION]

I'll have another one but maybe not right away...


No comments:

Post a Comment