Monday 10 November 2008

Chimay Red (#15)

Today I will review a quite special beer. It's not brewed by a big beer company or by a micro brew. This one - called Chimay - is made in a Trappist monastery. As you know, over the years, monks have come up with a lot of cool stuff the we enjoy until toady. So I have my hopes really high for this one. So let's pour!


During the video review I used a phrase "my show"... I am loosing my mind.


Chimay Red review from Gril Likes Beer on Vimeo.

1. [PRE-REVIEW]

  • brewery: Chimay Brewery
  • type of beer: ale
  • bought in: @ delicatessen in Warsaw
  • container grade (bottle): a cute small bottle 

2. [REVIEW]

  • the looks: head (heavy, big and thick), body (dark orange)
  • the taste: grapefruit bitter with a nutty aftertaste
  • the smell: malty

3. [RECOMMENDATION]

I'll have another one but maybe not right away...

No comments:

Post a Comment