And I am back. Welcome to season 4 of Girl Likes Beer podcast. There are (or there will be) some few minor changes but not many.
I want to apologize for the delay. I really though I could start season 4 a month ago but this turned out to be impossible. I am really glad you were willing to wait. Enjoy the first episode! Cheers:)
The review is also available on YouTube.
- brewery: Southern Tier Brewing , USA
- type of beer: pumpkin ale
- bought in: gift from Chad
- container grade (bottle): thick and strong bottle
- the looks: head (none or actually I forgot about it), body (awesome orange like Irn Bru)
- the taste: strong, cleaning like
- the smell: pumpkins with honey