Friday 3 July 2009

Goldstar (#40)

Happy Anniversary to me:) This is the 100th post on Girl Likes Beer. And also the 40th beer reviewed on the blog. I want to take this opportunity to thank you guys for your support. There are more beers coming. Stay tuned!

In the meantime I want to show an Israeli beer called Goldstar. I brought it with me from my trip to Jordan and Israel. And if I am not mistaken it is the most distanced (far away from home) beer I have ever reviewed.

You might also remember the funny ad campaign this beer had a few months ago.

Let's look at the review shall we...


The review is also available on blip.tv and Youtube.

1. [PRE-REVIEW]

  • brewery: Tempo Beer International, Israel
  • type of beer: dark lager
  • bought in: supermarket in Jerusalem
  • container grade (bottle): classic small 

2. [REVIEW]

  • the looks: head (small and dark), body (whiskey like)
  • the taste: hoppy but just slightly bitter, very refreshing
  • the smell: light hoppy aroma

3. [RECOMMENDATION]

I'll have another one and another one...


No comments:

Post a Comment