Today I try a Belgium beer called Pauwel Kwak which is famous for its special beer glass. If you don't know what it is you can read about it here or just fast forward the video to 1:30. Enjoy!
Let's look at the review, shall we...
The video is also available on YouTube.
- brewery: Bosteels brewery, Belgium
- type of beer: amber ale
- bought in: Belgium by a friend
- container grade (bottle): a regular small
- the looks: head (airy and nice), body (amber picked from the sea)
- the taste: gassy, from refreshing to malty to bitter
- the smell: light ale smell (or smale if you will)
I'll have another one but maybe not right away...