In this episode I try something new. I'm comparing two different beers of the same beer brand. The brand is of Belgium origin of course. Slowly but surely the Belgium months are coming to an end. Just a few left.
blip.tv and YouTube.
- brewery: Stella Artois brewery (InBev), Belgium
- type of beer: premium ales, Abbey beers
- bought in: brought by a friend from Brussels
- container grade (bottle): regular
- the looks: head (small and white) body (light honey)
- the taste: honey and citrus note with a bitter aftertaste
- the smell: honey mixed with citrus
I'll have another one but maybe not right away...
- the looks: head (dark and creamy) body (cherry going into caramel)
- the taste: malty
- the smell: heavy caramel
Whatever I guess...