Today I review the last beer from Belgium. The last at least this year. And definitely the last from the batch brought by my friend Ania. The beer is a strong pale ale called Biere de Beloeil.
The review is also available on blip.tv and YouTube.
- brewery: brasserie Dupont, Belgium
- type of beer: strong pale ale
- bought in: Belgium by a friend
- container grade (bottle): champagne/cider type
- the looks: head (darkish white, typical ale, creamy), body (orange, light brandy like color, I agree to tea)
- the taste: quite sweet
- the smell: malty and also very nice
I'll have another one but maybe not right away...