Wednesday 20 May 2009

A random selection of strange beer names

Usually beer names are associated with the brewery location. Town name, region name or both. However, it can different. Very different. Check out this interesting list of weird beer names. My personal favorite is Seriously Bad Elf.
  • Santa's Butt Porter,
  • Arrogant Bastard,
  • Old Speckled Hen,
  • Seriously Bad Elf
  • Moose Drool,
  • Leinenkugel's Big Butt,
  • Shaftebury 420 Brilliant Lager,
  • Hell for Certain,
  • Bad Frog Beer,
  • Flying Dog in Heat Wheat.
Found on Gunaxin.

2 comments:

  1. There are some good beers in here. I've had Arrogant Bastard, Old Speckled Hen, and Flying Dog. I've had Mad Elf which is a high alcohol beer. Flavor was just OK for me. I'm guessing Seriously Bad Elf is an even higher alcohol content. Good list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, some good ones here. I've never heard of Moose Drool though. Pretty funny!

    ReplyDelete