This week I try a Belgian tripel beer called La Divine. Strong in alcohol volume. The type/name of beer comes from the brewing process. Tripel beers are made with 3x more malt than normal beers. Intrigued? Watch the review.
Let's look at the review, shall we...
- brewery: Brasserie de Silly, Belgium
- type of beer: tripel
- bought in: brought by a friend from Brussels
- container grade (bottle): normal and standard
- the looks: head (small, light), body (thick amber color)
- the taste: strong honey mixed with malt
- the smell: not hoppy at all but not as malty as one might think
Whatever I guess...