Friday 1 May 2009

Duvel (#30)

I am continuing Belgium months. The second beer is a rather famous brand called Duvel. But be careful while drinking it cause this one can be deceiving. Also this episode hits a round mark, this is 30th beer reviewed by Girl Likes Beer. I hope you enjoy my little input on beers cause I definitely have fun providing it for you.

Let's look at the review, shall we...

Duvel from Girl Likes Beer on Vimeo.



1. [PRE-REVIEW]

  • brewery: Duvel brewery, Belgium
  • type of beer: golden ale
  • bought in: brought by a friend from Brussels
  • container grade (bottle): just small but with an interesting neck 

2. [REVIEW]

  • the looks: head (fat and white), body (light yellow Pilsner like)
  • the taste: citrus and refreshing but remember it's deceiving
  • the smell: neutral

3. [RECOMMENDATION]

I'll have another one and another one...

No comments:

Post a Comment