I am continuing Belgium months. The second beer is a rather famous brand called Duvel. But be careful while drinking it cause this one can be deceiving. Also this episode hits a round mark, this is 30th beer reviewed by Girl Likes Beer. I hope you enjoy my little input on beers cause I definitely have fun providing it for you.
Let's look at the review, shall we...
- brewery: Duvel brewery, Belgium
- type of beer: golden ale
- bought in: brought by a friend from Brussels
- container grade (bottle): just small but with an interesting neck
- the looks: head (fat and white), body (light yellow Pilsner like)
- the taste: citrus and refreshing but remember it's deceiving
- the smell: neutral
I'll have another one and another one...