The time has come. I am announcing Belgium months. Through April, May and probably June I will review several Belgium beers, one of each major style. The first one to go is a Belgium ale called De Koninck from an Antwerpian brewery.
Let's look at the review, shall we...
De Koninck from Girl Likes Beer on Vimeo.
- brewery: Brouwerij De Koninck, Belgium
- type of beer: Belgium ale
- bought in: brought by a friend from Brussels
- container grade (bottle): normal and standard
- the looks: head (small, light and not creamy), body (bronze and copper style)
- the taste: gassy with metallic aftertaste
- the smell: honey note with something mysterious
Whatever I guess...