As promised on Twitter I come back with some exciting beers to review. Today I am trying the last beer of my beer trips. It is a Portugese brand of Carslberg Group, called Abadia Super Bock. It is the first beer produced in Portugal using the traditional recipe (via Carslberg Group website).
Super Bock from Girl Likes Beer on Vimeo.
- brewery: Unicer Brewery, Portugal (part of Carslberg Group)
- type of beer: dark wheat based beer
- bought in: @ supermarket in Porto
- container grade (bottle): a cute small bottle
- the looks: head (thick and creamy), body (dark tea color)
- the taste: sweet with a small bitter aftertaste
- the smell: sauer fruity
I'll have another one and another one...