Tuesday 3 February 2009

Zlatopramen amber (#22)

Since I am still rethinking the video reviews I though to myself. Is there a better way to do it than over a mug (turned out to be a glass, after all) of beer. So in the meantime please enjoy a small guerrilla tasting. I am returning in a way to the early reviews (namely the second, about Staropramen beer). Yesterday I tried Zlatopramen (meaning "gold spring"). To stay up to date with new reviews follow me on Twitter. It's twitter.com/girllikesbeer.




1. [PRE-REVIEW]

  • brewery: Drinks Union, since 1867
  • type of beer: dark lager
  • bought in: @ bistro "Przegryź" in Warsaw
  • container grade (bottle): a nice dark bottle 

2. [REVIEW]

  • the looks: head (forgot to note and it disappeared), body (dark amber)
  • the taste: malty caramel like
  • the smell: malty

3. [RECOMMENDATION]

I'll have another one and another one...

No comments:

Post a Comment