Since I am still rethinking the video reviews I though to myself. Is there a better way to do it than over a mug (turned out to be a glass, after all) of beer. So in the meantime please enjoy a small guerrilla tasting. I am returning in a way to the early reviews (namely the second, about Staropramen beer). Yesterday I tried Zlatopramen (meaning "gold spring"). To stay up to date with new reviews follow me on Twitter. It's twitter.com/girllikesbeer.
- brewery: Drinks Union, since 1867
- type of beer: dark lager
- bought in: @ bistro "Przegryź" in Warsaw
- container grade (bottle): a nice dark bottle
- the looks: head (forgot to note and it disappeared), body (dark amber)
- the taste: malty caramel like
- the smell: malty
I'll have another one and another one...