As promised I come back with new reviews. I still haven't finished the Central European batch. So we shall see how Hungarian beers are holding. From what I hear...pretty good. So let's pour.
- brewery: Borsodi Sörgyár Rt. (Borsod Brewery)
- type of beer: pale ale
- bought in: @ discount market in Budapest
- container grade (bottle): tall and slender
- the looks: head (white and quit thick foam), body (light yellow)
- the taste: pretty sweat with a hoppy pre-taste
- the smell: light hoppy
I'll have another one and another one...