Wednesday 7 May 2008

Back from my first beer trip

The title is a little exaggerated. I did go on a trip. I did by a load of different beers. However when I planned this voyage I didn't have beers in mind. The idea of starting this beer rating blog occurred to me few days later. So I just used this trip as an opportunity to buy some foreign beer. I got around 8 beers (from Czech, Austria and Hungary). And I also tried three beers (one Slovak, two Czech) during the trip. I know, I know, I should have probably tried more but to my defense I'll just say that conditions for trying them were not ideal. And as I will soon explain to really appreciate a beer (and eventually rate it) your surrounding become quite crucial.


I am kind of busy during the next two weekends so I am not sure when the first review will appear. Hope to make one mid-May at the latest.

No comments:

Post a Comment