Friday 22 January 2010

Karlovacko (#70)

I've been told that I have too many lagers. I cannot disagree however... The one that I'm having today comes as a surprise. You'll see. Also I'd like to mention that some beers I get as gift from my friends so I can't choose the beer style. Just happy to get as many countries as possible.


The video is also available on YouTube.

1. [PRE-REVIEW]

  • brewery: Karlovacko brewery, Croatia
  • type of beer: lager
  • bought in: not bought, brought by a friend straight from Croatia
  • container grade (bottle): classic green bottle 

2. [REVIEW]

  • the looks: head (quite thick and airy), body (classic lager)
  • the taste: gentle hops (almost none) with nice caramel component
  • the smell: slight hoppiness

3. [RECOMMENDATION]

No comments:

Post a Comment