If you ever wondered how I get my beers the answer is "It depends". Often I buy them myself, sometimes I get them from my friends (my dearest sponsors to date). That is why today Girl Likes Beer podcast is sponsored by Bookie who brought a Hungarian lager so I could add it to the podcast. I hope you enjoy this episode, it's pretty funny. You'll see why.
The video is also available on YouTube.
- brewery: Heineken Hungaria, Hungary
- type of beer: lager
- bought in: a supermarket in Budapest, by Bookie
- container grade (can): standard one
- the looks: head (momentary), body (gold yellow)
- the taste: slight waterness and slight bitterness towards the end
- the smell: fizzy not hoppy