Believe it or not but this is a fourth review this month. They weren't exactly weekly. Although on average they sure were. I hope I can make this a standard for the upcoming months.
So let's get to it. Today we have a Czech beer called Gambrinus which means that there are only two more beer left in the First Beer Trip batch.
Oh, and I am going forward with video review. So just hit play.
Gambrinus Svetly review from Gril Likes Beer on Vimeo.
- brewery: Plzeňský Prazdroj brewery
- type of beer: pale lager
- bought in: @ grocery outside of Prague
- container grade (bottle): standard bottle
- the looks: head (nice, big and solid), body (golden)
- the taste: hoppy and very bitter
- the smell: hoppy
Whatever I guess